jueves, 20 de septiembre de 2018

I pictured the brownstone in Brooklyn I'd lived in after grad school withe Kathy, my best friend from college. I remembered some of the jobs I'd taken to make ends meet (...) Things had changed so much since then. I changed so much. Far from being asked about "making it", I'd found that the question that came up most often back then was some version of "When will you be giving this ridiculous pipe dream up?" Back then, I'd asked myself this with alarming frequency as well. When you have no credits on your résumé, there's no proof yet one way or the other. There's no way to know if the time you're spending will someday prove to be time you spent paying your dues or time you spent fooling yourself.

Talking as fast as I can- Lauren Graham.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Abuelito dime tú